Date:      Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:46:31 GMT
From:      Valery <total2060@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kern/182948: I am from a Russia.I finded Freebsd's problem.

>Number:         182948
>Category:       kern
>Synopsis:       I am from a Russia.I finded Freebsd's problem.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
I can't in general load system, but i know information about my notebook:

Intel core i3 with built-on graphics (amd64)
with Nvidia Optimus
with Broadcom 4313(wifi adapter)
with Realtek 8169 (gigabit ethernet)
with SATA2 (Haven't SATA3)

I inserted the DVD disc (FreeBSD-9.2 and FreeBSD-10.0-ALPHA-5 too) in optical privod located in my notebook.I switched on my notebook.I waited and emerged menu.I chose number 1 (Boot Multi User).
I waited and suddenly load from DVD disc stopped.Why loading from disc stopped if old release FreeBSD-9.1 successfully loaded this notebook from DVD disc?

I received last information in console(this information equal in 9.2 and 10.0-ALPHA-5):

pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port 0xcf8-0xcff on acpi0
pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0

and loading stopped!
When i disable ACPI before loading from disc - loading stopped by kernel panic.

Please solve this problem.
Thanks for advance.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Only FreeBSD-9.1-dvd can load and install system.
I don't checked old release less than 9.1