Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:40:31 +0200
From:      "Dave Wilson" <davew@sai.co.za>
To:        "John Hay" <jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Digi Sync 570/i card.

Hi John,

In the kernel I see "dgb" and "dgm", these however seem to be for PC/Xi,
PC/Xe and PC/Xem cards not for the Sync 570/i ??
Will those work for the 570/i ?
Also how is "ar" going to help me ? ;-)

Thanks.

Regards
Dave Wilson
The S.A. Internet
(033) 3456777
0825496159
http://www.sai.co.za
"Who is "General Failure", and what is he doing reading my hard disk ?"