Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:35:08 -0800
From:      Everett F Batey II <efb@cotdazr.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cvsup Bombed .. How do I exclude

My cvsup for ports failed in WWW .. tried several times ..

cvsup (GUI) was downloading in alpha order it croaked at:

  /usr/ports/www/jakarta-tomcat/files/#cvs.cvsup-89956.34:
  Cannot create.  Not a directory.

HOW DO I exclude .. jakarta-tomcat ... and get by here ???  I am
missing all after www/jakarta, all the X11 that blew me up last
time a few months ago.  I have run cvsup Ports... and gotten the
same result ....

/Ev/

cvsup Ports.sup ...

gcpacix-new:<efb>~{6} cat Ports.sup
*default tag=.
*default host=cvsup8.freebsd.org
*default prefix=/usr
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix
ports-all

% uname ... FreeBSD gcpacix-new.cotdazr.org 4.4-RC FreeBSD 4.4-RC
  #1: Wed Aug 29 07:14:16 PDT 2001
   root@gcpacix-new.cotdazr.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GCPFWALL  i386