Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 00:45:56 +0100
From:      "Floris 'Tamama' van Gog" <floris@vangog.net>
To:        "Wilko Bulte" <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Got an Alpha 21066 rev 2 hardware rev 1, how to get to SRM?

Thank you for the reply,

Unfortunately, there is no Unix operating system there.. the only OS I
can select is Windows NT.
Kind of funny.. I can select NT or an alternate.. and I can only select
NT in the alternate .. heh.

The board sticker has this:

 54-23310-05  ay43602768 C02

There is some info with a picture on this page (it is not mine) I found
using google:

http://joyce.questier.com/joyce.html

Obviously the rand-hardware is not what i have but the picture of the
board is exactly the same as mine. The firmware tells me there is
512bytes used out of 3kb of the NVRAM.

I Hope this info will help you help me :-)

Floris