Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 2015 10:43:36 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   initial rt5350/mt7620 support is in -head

hiya,

I've committed the initial rt5350 and mt7620 work from Stanislav and
Alexander into -HEAD.

This includes changes to rt so networking somewhat works. I'm sure
he'd love help figuring out why resetting the ethernet bits stops it
working :(

I'll finish merging stuff into -HEAD today so we can continue
development and tidyup. I'm hoping to leverage working ethernet to
bring up the switch driver on the MT7620 and then see about teaching
if_ral about this SoC.

Thanks everyone!

-a