Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:45:34 +0100
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely8.cicely.de>
To:        Glenn Gombert <glenngombert@onebox.com>
Cc:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anonymous FreeBSD CVS Servers

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 09:12:29AM -0800, Glenn Gombert wrote:

>  I can't really see how it would be, everything updates alright until
> it starts working on the 'src/contrib/cpio' directory and then it stops
> with the error shown below, I can try something else if you had an suggestion
> on exactly what, any help would be greatly appreciated...

Well there is not CVS subdir in the repository and the shadow checkout
is created on fly so I don't expect it to be a server problem.
You might want to ls -l your local src/contrib/cpio/CVS dir to see
what the situation is.
If your CVS directory is corrupted you will have to recheckout the
directory that it's in.

ticso@cicely.de         Usergroup           info@cosmo-project.de