Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 1996 11:16:18 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OK, so what would YOU like to see on that second CD?

> I'm talking about the Walnut Creek CDROM distribution, of course...

The CVS bits, the mailing list archives, the entire XFree86 sources
untarred, the most recent GNU tools, comp.sources.unix archives might be
nice, since most of the sources compile 'out of the box'.

Copies of most of the relevant Usenet FAQ's for the tools we use (INN,
CNews, majordomo, TeX, Emacs, etc..)

I'm trying to think of things that would be most useful and fairly easy
to get that would requre minimal effort by WC, else it won't be done. :)

I think that all of the first group would be useful to many folks, and
some of the second group would be useful to ISP types.

Nate