Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:28:05 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bummed

It is nearly offical.  I'm bummed out.  i think that my vaio died
today.  too many of the screws that hold heat sink in place came loose
and shorted out something inside.  I just spent about two hours trying
to put it back together.  now my vaio will not turn on.  i'm going to
try leaving it unplugged overnight to see if that helps, but things
are looking somewhat black to me at the moment.

Anybody got a good laptop they can recommend?  two cardbus slots are
required, but other than that I'm torn between huge numbers of pixels
and light weight.

Now if only the consulting money would come in so i could afford to
replace the goofy thing. :-(

Warner