Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 15:22:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 56K vs X2?

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997, Heikki Suonsivu wrote:

> I just today got mail from Livingston distributor and they promise to
> support both, and have agreement with USR to do that.  Am I falling into a
> marketing trap ?

This distributor is probably confused about USR getting an extension to
their existing licencing agreement to use the older version of ComOS in
the USR TC servers. This has nothing to do with modems.

Send email to megazone@livingston.com and he will verify this for you and
make sure the distributor gets the correct information.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com