Date:      Fri, 06 Nov 1998 13:18:51 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Robert Nordier <rnordier@nordier.com>, Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ficl

> (As a side note: I recently act as a panic detector :-) /boot/loader with
> Forth enabled dies on me after your recent changes).

Fixed this morning.  fexists and fload still need just a bit more
work before they'll work properly from compile state, but at leat
they don't crash. :)

> I have a question concerning at-xy, cls, and perhaps get-xy words. They
> are clearly arch dependent, so if I come to implementing them (I said:

When I thought about this, I figured on simply wimping-out and
assuming an ANSI compat terminal. :-) It wouldn't be elegant, but it
would also pretty much work for simple screen I/O on both VTYs and
serial consoles at very minimal programming cost..

- Jordan