Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 03:30:32 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        "Nathan Dietsch" <ndietsch@mse.com.au>, <FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-Linux FAQ

On Jul 12,  1:00am, Nathan Dietsch wrote:
> Subject: FreeBSD-Linux FAQ
>
> Hello FreeBSD-DOC people,
>
> I am new to FreeBSD, but already I find it quite interesting and enjoyable. I
was wondering whether or not there was an FAQ about running FreeBSD with other
systems?

> I recently installed FreeBSD on a PC with two other OSs already installed,
Linux and Win95.

> If there is no such FAQ, I would like to volunteer to write such an FAQ. I am
by far no expert, but I have got it to work for me and would like to help
others with my newly acquired knowledge.

> Please can someone tell me if such an FAQ exists. I know there are books
available which cover this topic, but there must be GPLd copies available for
users.

> Regards
>
> Nathan Dietsch
>
> [ Attachment (text/x-html): 1474 bytes
>   Character set: iso-8859-1
>   Encoded with "quoted-printable" ]
>-- End of excerpt from Nathan Dietsch

FreeBSD can always use people willing to do writeup's on various topics.  I
just want to draw you attention to:
http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/multios/multios.html  This should give you a
point of reference to begin with.

Regards,