Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:43:45 -0500
From:      Mark Shirley <mark@entropynet.com>
To:        Cosmic 665 <the_hermit665@hotmail.com>, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hola !!!

this list is for english ONLY.  i'm not going to goto a webpage to translate something that should already be in english.
there are other mailing lists for your language.

and here is a list of them

Traditional Chinese -- majordomo@maillist.tw.FreeBSD.org, Big5 encoding.
Simplified Chinese -- majordomo@cn.FreeBSD.org, GB2312 encoding.
Czech -- majordomo@freebsd.cz
German -- majordomo@de.FreeBSD.org or WWW.
French -- listserver@freebsd-fr.org or WWW.

*****Spanish -- majordomo@es.FreeBSD.org*****

Hungarian -- majordomo@hu.FreeBSD.org
Indonesian -- id-freebsd-subscribe@egroups.com
Japanese -- majordomo@jp.FreeBSD.org or WWW.
Korean -- majordomo@kr.FreeBSD.org or WWW.
Netherlands -- majordomo@nl.FreeBSD.org.
Polish -- majordomo@pap.waw.pl
Portuguese -- listproc@br.FreeBSD.org or WWW.
Slovakian -- majordomo@sk.FreeBSD.org

and here is my first message translated into spanish for all our spanish speaking friends on this list.

esta lista esta para el ingles SOLAMENTE. no voy al goto un webpage a traducir algo que debe ya
estar en ingles. hay otras listas el enviar para su lenguaje.

thank you and have a nice day
gracias y tenga agradable un dia

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 07:16:57PM -0800, Cosmic 665 wrote:
> <english>
>    Finally I found a translator.... Rafael, Use Babelfish to communicate
> with the group.. < english-spanish>.  Guys on the lists, from now on use
> babelfish to help out translate other languages to english and back and
> forth... it can be found at:
> http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?
>
> <spanish>
>
>    Finalmente encontré un traductor.... Rafael, uso Babelfish de comunicarse
> con el grupo. < > inglés-;. Los individuos en las listas, de ahora encendido
> utilizan el babelfish para ayudar hacia fuera a traducir otros lenguajes al
> inglés y... puede ser encontrado hacia adelante y hacia atrás en:
> http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?
> Gracias de De antemano
>

> here's what Rafael said..
> <english>
>
> I have the operating system but there are some things that I do not know in
> relation to the installation of the programs. it wanted to have relation
> with which it has a little experience to see if it could help in this sense
> my programs me that handling are sendmail radius apache etc. but I want to
> improve the service. Beforehand thanks
>
> <spanish>
>
> >Tengo el sistema operativo pero hay algunas cosas que desconozco en
> > >relacion a la instalacion de los programas  . . . quisiera tener
> > >relacion con alguien que tenga un poco de experiencia para ver si me
> > >pudiera ayudar en este sentido mis programas que manejo son sendmail
> > >radius apache etc . . . pero quiero mejorar el servicio.
> >De antemano gracias . . .
>
> >Rafael Angulo Montoya
> >Cabonet

"First obligation of a prisoner is to escape."
'Ah. So, if one is a prisoner of love, one must escape to solitude. If one
    is a prisoner of joy, must one escape to sadness?'
	-- Sheridan and Lorien, "What Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?"