Date:      Sat, 19 Dec 2015 08:31:19 +0200
From:      Stanislav Galabov <sgalabov@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Initial support for MT7620

Hi all,

Just to give an update: MT7620 now boots to multi user with EHCI, SPI and
basic Ethernet support (Ethernet is still a WIP, but at least can be used
now).
Thanks to Aleksandr Rybalko and Aleksandr Mityaev for RT5350 SPI and
ethernet patches they provided - these helped a lot :-)

For the interested, the changes are here:
https://github.com/sgalabov/freebsd/tree/local/sgalabov_mt7620/sys/mips/rt3=
05x

Next is work on MT7620's PCIe support and fixing remaining issues with
MT7620 ethernet.

Best wishes,
Stanislav