Date:      Mon, 30 May 2005 00:49:40 -0700
From:      John Jawed <johnjawed@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   [30-05-05] Layout update

I've tried to amend to the best of my ability the resizing issues mentioned=
=20
earlier. I think, if you do not know much about CSS layouts, that you shoul=
d=20
expect some type of distortion at some unrealistically small resolutions=20
(less than 800x600).=20

CSS layouts are not suitable for columns, they are built to be fluid=20
layouts. Fluid !=3D table/column based layout, so resizing the window at sm=
all=20
resolutions will get you wierd results. I was able to resize rather small=
=20
before I started to see any distortion.

Hopefully the next update will include my take on the current footer.

Again, all feedback is appreciated and looked forward to.

http://www.johnjawed.com/freebsd-redesign/30-05-2005/

Regards