Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:58:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@via-net-works.net.ar>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, dga@POBOX.COM, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two kinds of advisories?

on a sick voyeuristic note, i like reading things i'm not qualified to
understand (NEMJ being one of them).

on the other hand, i find bugtraq to have alot of junk in it, and just
generally useless cruft.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Fernando Schapachnik wrote:

> En un mensaje anterior, Brett Glass escribi=F3:
> > Yes, I know, it'd be nice if they weren't so clueless about computer
> > security and FreeBSD, but then, they're experts in their own fields,
> > which WE don't know much about. Instead of writing them off, why
> > not make the subject lines clearer?
>=20
> Maybe they shouldn't read bugtraq if they are not cualified (as I=20
> don't read the New England Medical Journal scanning for new deseases).
>=20
> Regards!
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Fernando P. Schapachnik
> Administraci=F3n de la red
> VIA NET.WORKS ARGENTINA S.A.
> fernando@via-net-works.net.ar
> (54-11) 4323-3333
>=20
>=20
>=20

  email: jan[at]caustic.org   web: http://www.caustic.org/~jan=20
   "knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard, be evil."