Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 1996 19:03:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dean Forester <deanf@durham.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Livingston Radius 2 Daemon

Hi,

Has anyone got the Livingston Radius 2 Daemon running on FreeBSD 2.2X yet?
I have managed to get it compiled but it core dumps as soon as an
authentication request come in.

I am running 3 PM2e-30's with COM OS 3.3.3 and FreeBSD 2.2-961006-SNAP.

Thanks In Advance,

Dean Forester
President,
Durham.Net Inc.

p.s. Livingston mentions in their mailing list that they do not plan to
support FreeBSD, and yet they are supporting Linux??? I know that there
is a lot of Linux based systems out there, but is there not more FreeBSD
systems installed in the ISP industry?