Date:      Sun, 02 Oct 2016 07:19:45 +0000
From:      Tom Vijlbrief <tvijlbrief@gmail.com>
To:        Felix Maurer <lists@felix-maurer.de>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Pine64: ubldr for arm64

I have a script which creates a bootable image:

https://github.com/tomtor/image-freebsd-pine64

You can use the boot version from the Ubuntu image and change uEnv.txt and
create an additional partition which holds the kernel image. So you skip
ubldr.

Note that the kernel boots, but I got none of the hardware devices working
(I spend more time on the Odroid-C2) and haven't been working on it the
last months...