Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:01:22 -0400
From:      Lynn Steven Killingsworth <blue.seahorse.syndicate@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fwd: Error in latest KDE4 install attempt

Hi FreeBSD -

I thought someone would probably inspect the files for KDE4 so I would try
to install periodically.  This morning the error messages were slightly
different.

While attempting to install qzeitgeist-0.8.0 my machine almost immediately
states that moc 4.8.2 has changed too much for these to be compatible.
[During verifying qt-something]  Then there is a list of items that are
'not in scope' - for instance monitoradaptor or
classOrgGnomeZeitgeistDataSourceRegistryInterface.

A fetch command for qzeitgeist-0.8.0 is not given so I would not know how
to fetch a newer version if I knew the newer version.  Which is to say are
all the fetch commands from the distfiles directory?

Steve