Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:21:06 -0700
From:      Rainer Heilke <rheilke@worldgate.ca>
To:        "Thompson, Scott" <Scott_Thompson@quakeroats.com>
Cc:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>, "'Stephen Fitzhugh'" <fitzhugh@connix.com>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: psmintr:out of sync

I've had absolutely no problems with the mouse. The one system is
currently FreeBSD, formerly NT, no problems either way. The other system
is an old Sparc, from when they used the optical mice. With my desk
setup, and the annoying handling of the optical mouse (and the somewhat
bent pad from one move), I have no desire to go back to using a
different mouse for each system. In addition, when I am working on one
system, no matter how many times I bump the desk with my leg or chair
(like when I get up to get more food/drink), no "active" mouse on the
other system means it stays in sleep mode. (May not sound like much,
but...)

Rainer Heilke