Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:40:07 GMT
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <jonathan@fosburgh.org>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/62088: [usb] Logitech Cordless/Optical Mouse not working

The following reply was made to PR usb/62088; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jonathan Fosburgh <jonathan@fosburgh.org>
To: Stefan Walter <sw@gegenunendlich.de>
Cc: Jonathan Heaney <jonathan.heaney@btinternet.com>,
 Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>,
 GNATS <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:30:32 -0500

 On Wednesday 26 September 2007 13:30:27 Stefan Walter wrote:
 > Hi Jonathan,
 >
 > there hasn't been an update on the state of this for quite a while. Are
 > you still experiencing the described problems on an up-to-date system? Or
 > can this PR be closed?
 >
 > Best regards,
 > Stefan

 It was fixed a long time ago (I think, I am now being forced to run Windows on
 this system and it has been that way for quite some time, so I really don't
 remember).  Go ahead and close it though, I am fairly sure it is fixed.