Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:30:38 -0500
From:      "SiGRiD Fenderson, Fnordkiller" <sigrid@bconnex.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PC-CARD woes

Hi all,

I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.5-RELEASE on a Toshiba 440cdt. with a Megahertz CC10BT/2 pccard.
I have compiled the kernel to include pccard support, and have PAO installed, but whenever I run
pccardd I get the following:

driver allocation failed for Megahertz

/etc/pccard.conf looks like this:

card "Megahertz" "CC10BT/2"
    config 0x1 "sn0" 4
    insert echo "Card inserted"
    insert echo "Card removed"

I have selected the index and irq based on the output of pccardc dumpcis, and have setup my BIOS
so that IRQ4 is available.  When I boot to FreeBSD though, I notice a line stating  that the pccard
controller is using IRQ4.  My question, I suppose, is what I have I done wrong?  Comment/suggestions  would be greatly appreciated.

T.I.A.
Greg