Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:22:57 -0300
From:      Alvicler Magalhaes <calvin@dq.ufscar.br>
To:        "freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   libs

Dear People,

I'm a new user in a emulation and I'd like to now if I wanted in a Linux
program use all the shared libs from Linux or if can I use a
miscelaneous sh libs.
For example
If one Linux want four sh libs and I have two in a FreeBSD and two in a
/compat/linux/lib can I use this program or I want to install all the sh
libs in a /compat/linux/lib or in another place?
The other question is: is it possible install libm.so.6 in my
/compat/linux/lib? I tried with rpm for glibc but the rpm package don't
install because cpio problem? How can I fix that?
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
lepro
Ps. About my last question about fstat64 thanks for all replys.