Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 17:04:46 -0700
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A second Linksys LNE100TX card

I started using LNE100TX dc0 cards  for internal networks and have kept
using intel 10/100 fxp0 for external connections.  I decided to try two
Linksys LNE100TX cards together and only one is recognized, dc0.  Could
someone please give me a hint as to what I should do to get the other
card recognized.  I am running current, last world on Sunday.  I have
device  miibus and device dc in my configuration file and I assumed that
it was going to be like the fxp and all the cards would be automatically
detected

Thanks,

ed