Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 16:49:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andy Dills <andy@xecu.net>
To:        kevin@freedomhosting.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Registrar

On Fri, 17 May 2002 kevin@freedomhosting.com wrote:

> We have been using OpenSRS for quite a while now, and have been very happy with
> them. Their ease of use, customer service, and reliability is top notch. I have
> no complaints.

On top of that, they finally started accepting credit cards through their
webpage when ordering more credits! Having to fax a sheet every time I
wanted more credits was damn annoying.

Opensrs is definitely the way to go.

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access