Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:10:36 +0200
From:      Leon Breedt <ljb@devco.net>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems booting AlphaStation 600 after installation

Hi.

I get 4.1-RELEASE to install fine on this machine, and get no errors.
However, when I try to boot the newly installed machine, it
gets as far as:

After which the error message:

Insufficient dynamic memory for a request of 3812332095 bytes

Is displayed, and some kind of dump is done.

Any ideas? Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to the
list.

Thanks in advance,

Leon.

--
System Administrator, Devco                 : http://www.devco.net
Office                                      : +27-21-415-2100