Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2008 02:41:21 +0000
From:      "Bruce M. Simpson" <bms@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD cflow available

Marcus von Appen wrote:
> As cflow - in my opinion - is a useful tool to get a better overview
> about the control flow in (possibly unknown) source code, being "better
> safe than sorry" would be the best way to go here, I think.

Nice. I downloaded and tried the code. It's good to see that it uses BSD
make, so it builds quickly, and should just drop right into the src/
tree, which is your intention.

I'm glad you've done this, as ticking POSIX boxes is always good for the
project's credibility. However, I prefer using something like kscope or
gonzui for large projects.

cheers
BMS