Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:31:11 +0100
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LFS?

According to Ralf Luettgen:
> I try it on a 2.1.5 based machine and it fails. I want to use it for
> building a cluster of FreeBSD machines. So I'm looking forward to any help.

Don't try it on anything later than 2.0 (or anything post the great
VM/buffer cache unification to be exact) or risk panic or worse data
corruption.

John said he 'd try to fix it for LFS but don't hold your breath. 2.2 is
too near I think.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #33: Sat Dec 21 12:57:17 CET 1996