Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:39:00 PST
From:      "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boot Loader...

Is there a way to modify the boot loader not to default to the last booted
OS, and only to default to the one I specify as the 'default'?

Also, at the same time... Is it hard to setup a dual-boot with FreeBSD and
OpenBSD? Not hard, but where/how would I go about adding these and what boot
loader should I use? NILO? (not typo for LILO).

Thanks!