Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 01:21:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Cc:        Erik Moe <ehm@concentric.net>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and RFC 1644

FWIW, concentric is in a colo with us here, and guess what the dial
equipment is?  Bay 5399's.  This is loosely based on that cranky old Annex
code (Bay bought Xylogics, fine purveyors of crappy stacks some years ago)
that used to make my life hell.  Anyhow, you'd think they'd fixed it by
now wouldn't you.  As far as I can tell concentric is an all Bay shop.
Look out ;)

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
---
                     "...there's no idea that's so good you can't
                      ruin it with a few well-placed idiots."