Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 17:33:55 +0400
From:      Sergey Matveychuk <sem@ciam.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   troubles with nfs mounts in 3.2-RELEASE

Hi!

I'm waiting so long for 3.2 and ... subj %(((
I had some troubles in 3.1 seldom, but now they are permanent.
Just typing: mount_nfs machine:/dir /dir/dir1 and it hangs.
kill -9 no help.
Then I try after rebooting: mount_nfs machine:/dir /dir - it works!!!
8-0
Magic?
There is no matter has mount_nfs options (-U,-2 etc.) or not.

--
Sem.