Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:20:33 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   Success building 0.8.1 on FBSD?

Hello,

I would like to ask if anybody has had success with building Mozilla 0.8.1
(or later)
on FreeBSD? 0.8 builds OK (is also in the ports) but whenever I try to
build 0.8.1, I get a cool core dump from xpidlgen in
mozilla/editor/txmgr/idl when generating the header file from
nsITransactionManager.idl. This file has been added only after 0.8 was
released, and my build has been breaking ever since at this exact same
place.

I am running -CURRENT, with glib and gtk both at 1.2.10, libIDL is 0.6.8.

I just want to make sure that others also have this problem before asking
on the mozilla newsgroup.
--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM