Date:      Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:05:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jim <vashquez@yahoo.com>
To:        Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems w/isp0 on MiataGL since 4.7-RELEASE

pkc0_mode was set to "fast".  Setting it to "ultra", as well as using
ispfw.ko, appears to fix the problem.  Also, to clarify, I don't get
the "invalid NVRAM header" when using ispfw.ko.

I wish the SRM settings seemed a little less like black magic to me.
I'm guessing this setting was to control the adapter's speed.  Does the
driver assume it's "ultra"?  Just trying to figure out why it stopped
working between 4.6.2 and 4.7.

Regardless, thanks for the help.

Jim