Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 1996 18:21:56 -0800
From:      sf@taz.edmonds.ctc.edu
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Frustrated....

I'm attempting to figure a
out how to add a new hard drive to my system...

There is no specific documentation on how to configure a drive / format
a drive after you've physically added it to the system...

there's some information about disklabeling... but I can't seem
to find any info on actually formatting the drive

I'm somewhat afraid to do to much because the last time I attempted to
add a drive, I formatted the system... using sysinstall... its amazing
what a little ineptitude can due...

Free BSD seems to be much faster than linux was, but the user friendlyness
is not quite as up to par...

l8r!

Scott