Date:      Sat, 12 May 2001 23:37:25 -0500
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: I'm leaving

Hello.

I don't remember seeing your messages either. Anyway. I'm still a newbie
and I have been working with the products for almost 2 years. Yes sometimes
you won't find an answer on the list to basic things but you have the
archives to consult and you have the great manuals of Greg. Besides the
site is freebsd.org is VERY helpful. My recommendation is not to give up
and try to solve your problems. Sooner or later you will fine the best
option is to stay with FreeBSD instead all the LINUX options.

One thing for sure is that most of the people here won't solve you the
problem BUT will give your hints and tips so you can solve it yourself and
learn that way. I like that way better.

Stay with the product, read and study  A LOT... you will thank yourself in
the near future.

JB