Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 1997 18:39:12 -0800
From:      erich@powerwareintl.com (Eric Harley)
To:        Terry Rossi <tpr@pics.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Scripts for V domains?

At 6:54 PM 1/21/97, Terry Rossi wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am looking for some scripts to manage the addition of virtual
>domains.  At our site (and probaly your too) we have to create
>the internic template, update the name servers, network config,
>hosts table, httpd config. etc.  Does anyone have some shell
>scripts to automate this?

If you want, I work for Powerware Intl (www.powerwareintl.com) and we are
doing custumized CGI/Perl hosting/scripting, so you could contract us to
create a automatic update script or a web interface for the script.

If your interested, I can fill you in on the prices.

Thanks

                                     Eric
Eric Harley, VP Information Systems & CIO
Powerware International
http://www.powerwareintl.com/

Email:  eric.harley@powerwareintl.com
Web:    http://www.powerwareintl.com/staff/erich/