Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 14:14:03 -0400
From:      kaput <kaput@whoever.com>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>, newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No one talks here ;-)

Sue Blake wrote:

> On Wed, May 13, 1998 at 10:27:43PM -0400, Malartre wrote:
> > Hi Sue, what appen to newbies@freebsd.org?
>
> We've been sitting around in freebsd-advocacy waiting for you to come
> back here :-)
>
> How's your project going?

Dont know, maybe I will write it in french first ;-)
Sue, what do you think about that:

Tell Win95 user: First, work with Dos and fdisk some hours, start to
understand what's a
command and what's a world without mouse, then, buy a big book on
FreeBSD, read it
and install FreeBSD.

That's the way I see it, because it taked me some times to understand the
first time why it was a black screen with a #.
Finaly, I finded after a reinstall than

# = <C:\>

:-)

Maybe I was really to much newbie!