Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:51:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        Alexander Latukhin <al@al.san.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two interfaces with one IP

Ive seen this kinda thing when either someone misconfigured a local
workstation, or when a device doing proxy arp (like a switch) errently
sent out arps for that IP (A client once had a switch go ballistic and
broadcast that it was  all the IPs it could see on any of its ports, to
all of the other ports)