Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:11:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vineet Goel <goelvineet@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/34018: response to request from ipv6 client does come to client

>Number:         34018
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       response to request from ipv6 client does come to client
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I write a server which communicate from IPv4/IPv6 client both. If any client (either IPv4 or IPv6.) requests it processed. But when protocol switching occurs ie first IPv4 client make request and then IPv6 client make request, from then IPv4 client could communicate to server but request from IPv6 client holds but if mean time any IPv6 client make request from any other machine, both get the response from server.
>How-To-Repeat:
test program
>Fix:
not know yet