Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:54:23 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        "Timothy S. Bowers" <tim@nol.co.za>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel security?

Hello,

This isn't really a security issue; please address future questions to
FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org.

We really cannot tell what's happening from this information.  Please
check the Handbook for full details on how to prepare a debugging
crash dump.  Get the information, and send it on to FreeBSD-questions.

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/