Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:01:55 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h@schmalzbauer.de>
To:        danfe@regency.nsu.ru
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   [patch] FreeBSD Port: nvidia-driver-1.0.4365

--Boundary-03=_pocV/Rrrhd75vU4

--Boundary-01=_jocV/EjkcBt11B2

Hello all,

with today's -current the nvidia port failed to compile.
With a bit luck I found that there seems to be a misstype in the=20
src/nvidia_sysctl.c. I'm no programmer so I don't know if this has changed=
=20
recently or if it has always been an error but the old gcc didn't complain =
(I=20
think the former)

To make it short: I created patch.aa in files and it works fine with today'=
s=20
=2Dcurrent.

I don't have any -stable so if it is only an 5.x issue there someone shuld=
=20
correct the port to make the patch OS-dependent.

Please commit the patch.

Best regards,

=2DHarry