Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 1995 18:27:43 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: motif...

On Sat, 8 Apr 1995, Gennady B. Sorokopud wrote:

> I will do it!
> Anyway , if you need an account i'll open it for you
> today and send you user/pass/host later..

(hmmmm, if it worked for Matthew...)

    Would someone with motif on their machine be willing to let me
have an account to try and build geomview 1.50 for FreeBSD and link it
statically for the packages collection?  If this is too much to ask,
would someone mind trying to build it?  :-)  Thanks in advance...

(sorry about that Matt, but I think GeomView would be a really nifty
thing to have for FreeBSD...)  :)
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org