Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 2010 18:22:51 -0500
From:      Joe Auty <joe@netmusician.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fstab NFS mount option recommendations

Forgot to add,

I also need to do some NFS mounts from my VM host which is hosted on
CentOS. I know that this isn't a Linux based list, but if you could
kindly keep the information about wsize and rsize numbers general enough
so that I can apply this knowledge to my Linux box, that would be great :)

A lot of online resources I've come across suggest using various
numbers, but I don't really understand how these number are derived or
if they are even necessary at all...