Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 2015 08:01:06 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        Lukas Splavec <splavecl@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.org, wblock@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd documentation help

On Tue, 1 Sep 2015, Lukas Splavec wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to help with the documentation of the FreeBSD project. I have
> noticed there is currently not a Czech translations being done. Is it
> considered to be relevant?

Yes, at present we do not have a Czech translation, but we would like to
have one.

Also, we have a new translation system that is being tested right now,
and would appreciate help with that.  Please see
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-translators/2015-August/000026.html

Since we do not yet have a Czech language subdirectory, that would have
to be set up.  But that is something we need, and also I would like to
document the process, so I can help with that.

Please read the link above.  After that, contact me by email at
wblock@FreeBSD.org, and I can help directly.

Thanks!