Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:27:33 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6rgen?= I Larsson <jorgen@skanova.net>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   nics (ed and ep) to work on picodsd

Hi

I have searched the mailing lists and the web to find the answer on this.=20
If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very=
=20
much.

I am trying to put PICOBSD (theWall) on an Thinkpad 770.
I have included the pccard in the kernel:

device card
device pcic0 at isa? irq0 port 0x3e0

I have two nics: 3Com 3C589C and IBM Ethernet II
device ed1 at isa? port 0x240 irq 7 iomem 0xd4000
device ep0 at isa? port 0x260 irq 9

The both work like charm with 4.5-STABLE.

3C589C shows up on PICOBSD but complains about
eeprom does not come ready
and the IBM Ethernet II doesn't show at all.

Any suggestions where I might find some input?

/jorgen

J=F6rgen I Larsson
Product Manager Internet VPN Internationell
Skanova

mailto:jorgen@skanova.net
Mobile: +46 705 646 858
Fax: +46 706 126 858
Adress: Arenav=E4gen 57 pl 7 Stockholm Globen
Postal adress: PO Box 10707, S-121 29 Stockholm, Sweden