Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:25:37 -0500
From:      Erich Zigler <erich@tacni.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp.conf question

Call me old fashioned but I still use ppp to handle the firewall and NAT for
my FreeBSD servers. Lately I've been trying to get it to bond to the second
channel on the ISDN line for the 128k connect. I cant seem to find the
directive for doing this in FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE. Any ideas or documentation
you may point me at will be greatly appreciated.

--
Erich Zigler                                   Sr. System Administrator

Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend; inside of a
dog, it's too dark to read.  -- Groucho Marx