Date:      Sat, 2 Aug 1997 18:58:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        shawn@luke.cpl.net (Shawn Ramsey)
Cc:        jmb@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Testing

Shawn Ramsey wrote:

> > > Testing to see if this list is still alive.

> > 	please use it whenever you feel the need to send a test message.
> > 	you can subscribe and unsubscribe at will.
> >
> > 	please do NOT use any of the other lists.
> > jmb
> >
> > ps.	cc'ed freebsd-questions in order to inform
>
> The only problem is I was subscribed to questions and isp, and no messages
> were flowing. Sending to test wouldnt help much.

	subscribe to test.

	there are ~750 and ~850 people subscribed to questions and isp.
	if there is a problem with the lists, we find out in a hurry ;)
	if you are not getting mail, the problem is most likely to be
	found at your site (or your provider)

	please, if you must send test messages, use the list that has
	been provided for that purpose.

	thank you.
jmb