Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2000 21:47:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      <scanner@jurai.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   VIA VT82C686A AC'97 Audio Question

	I have the onboard sound working fine on this Tyan S2380 MB.
It is the above Digilink audio from VIA. It works. But it only seems to be
able to do 8bit 22Khz stereo. And this setting in xmms seems to play mp3's
just a hair to fast. Is it just this MB or has anyone else noticed it?
I mean listening to rob zombie sounding like a chipmunk kinda ruins the
fun :-)

-Chris Watson         (316) 326-3862 | FreeBSD Consultant, FreeBSD Geek
Work:              scanner@jurai.net | Open Systems Inc., Wellington, Kansas
Home:  scanner@deceptively.shady.org | http://open-systems.net
WINDOWS: "Where do you want to go today?"
LINUX: "Where do you want to go tommorow?"
BSD: "Are you guys coming or what?"