Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:31:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hmmm, OK, SMC driver is the de driver. Is it broke?

Well, I punted and went to -current, and it seems to be just fine.  I
think something is broke in -stable.  Dropping back to a kernel from
around Mar 15th works fine as well, but 3/23 and 4/11 both fail miserably.

A 4/11 Generic doesn't work either, but a -RELEASE one works.  So I don't
think it's a hardware problem, I think it's broken code.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, my -current is working, and I'm happy.

Thanks to those of you that offered advice/solutions.