Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 22:45:40 +0200
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        doc@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   newbus documentation

Hello!

I've started a newbus introduction.
It covers most aspects of a newbus driver, based on Warner Losh's
led-driver. I've added interrupts- and ioctl-handlers.

The whole thing "behing" newbus is a little bit vague.
Please review my documentation and give me hints for improvements.

I'd like to see that introduction in the official docs some time,
since I've heard from several people that the bad thing with newbus is
its lack of documentation.

ftp://big.endian.de/pub/FreeBSD/newbus-intro.tar.gz

Alex

--
I need a new ~/.sig.