Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 20:09:46 +0000
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        Paul Richards <paul@isl.cf.ac.uk>
Cc:        fbsd@clem.systemsix.com (Steve Passe), hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> > Hello,

> > >Why bother with Mosaic when there is Netscape :)
> >
> > to have the source.
> >
> > >Also, I think that you can compile Mosaic with Xt or Xlib and no motif :)
> >
> > i doubt it...
> >

> I seem to recall that they did release such a version when people complained
> about it. Someone who follows this might like to find it for us.

Okay, I will try to go out and find it it was about a year ago and
was posted on comp.windows.x after I and several others complained
about mosaic using Motif. From what I can recollect it only took them
a couple of days to re-write the relevant portions which required motif.

Personally, I would just talk to Netscape,Inc and ask them if we can include
Netscape in our distribution.  I really don't see any big deal about this.

Amancio